USA Documents

Notary Registered with US Consulate in Vancouver

As a Canadian Notary Public, we help hundreds of American and non-American citizens with their US documents.  If you work, teach, study, invest, are a citizen, have family ties, or do business in the USA, odds are that you’ll need to provide Canadian documentation to USA authorities for formal processing and legalization.

Notarized Documents are Different for Every State

Documents vary in theme, scope, requirements, length, and people or institutions involved.  Often documents are complex and bureaucratic.  They are not clear or easy to understand.  Our experience with notarizing USA documents will help you to have a more successful experience.

Find out from the agency you are dealing with if your documents require additional ‘authentication’ at the Consulate because not all documents need to go to the Consulate. Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the Consulate is working to safely resume operations. Current turnaround times for mail-in services is 2-3 weeks.

See our detailed US Vancouver Consulate Mail-in Instructions.

**This information was provided to Beverly Carter Notary Public from the US Consulate in Vancouver on July 22nd, 2021. You should satisfy yourself to the accuracy of this information prior to sending your documents.

Beverly is registered with the USA Consulate and specializes in Real Estate documents requiring US Consulate approval.

  • Arizona Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • California Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Florida Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Hawaii Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Nevada Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • New York Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Texas Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Washington State Real Estate, Timeshare Documents
  • Affidavits
  • Bank forms
  • Birth certificates for destination weddings
  • Certified True Copies and Notarizations of Other Important Documents
  • Corporate Records and Commercial Documents
  • Death, Wills and Probate Documents
  • Deed of Trust
  • Documents in support of Escrow
  • Estate Declarations
  • Identification, Passport, Visa, and Citizenship Papers
  • Issuance of US Passport for Minor
  • Motor Vehicle Transfer
  • Pension
  • Post office box
  • Police Certifications and Driving Records & Abstracts
  • Proof of Loss
  • Quitclaim Deeds
  • School and Post-secondary Diplomas, Degrees and Academic Transcripts
  • Statutory Declarations
  • Timeshare
  • Transfer of Ownership Declaration
  • USA Court Affidavits
  • USA Divorce Documents, Forms and Affidavits
  • USA Mortgage Documents and Declarations
  • USA Pension Forms
  • USA Power of Attorney – attorney signing
  • USA Refinancing Documents and Declarations
  • USA Transfer of Ownership Declarations
  • USA Trustee Documents
  • USA Waiver of Appearance
  • Warranty Deeds