For the safety of our clients and staff, we are limiting the number of people allowed in our office at a given time. To follow provincial protocols, only ONE client ‘bubble’ will be allowed inside at one time. We ask that all clients wear a mask and only those signing come inside. If you are more comfortable signing outside, we can also sign with you while you sit in your car.
- When you arrive, please knock on the door, or call us at (250) – 383 – 4100 to let us know you are here.
- A staff member will greet you at the door to collect 2 pieces of IDs (see accepted ID) and your documents.
- You will be given a client in-take form to fill out, as well as a buzzer to notify you when it is your time to come inside.
- When ready, you will come in to sign your documents in front of the Notary.
- Surfaces are thoroughly sanitized between clients and plexi glass has been installed at all counters
Questions regarding our arrival check-in process, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org